Friday, January 23, 2009

See Barbara DeMarco-Barrett in California on Sunday

Just in from a writer I thoroughly enjoyed interviewing a couple of years back. If you're in the area, stop by and say hello. Tell her I sent you.

(And if you'd like to post your review of one of her books here, let me know. linda at lindajhutchinson dot com)

Hi from rainy Orange Co., CA.... (gratefully so!),

This Sunday, Jan. 25, at 3 p.m., join us for a reading at Laguna Beach
Books, 1200 South Coast Hwy., in Laguna Beach. My students, including my
"Writers on Writing" co-host, Marrie Stone, Ben Peters, who recently had a
wonderful essay in Orange Coast Magazine and Phil Doran, author of The
Reluctant Tuscan: How I Discovered my Inner Italian, will be reading. Please
come by to join in the festivities.

And on Feb. 10 at 7 p.m. at UCI's Student Center, I'll interview T.
Jefferson Parker whose new book is The Renegades. He'll read and sign books
as well. (No charge.)

Feel free to forward this to your friends. Hope to see you there!

Barbara DeMarco-Barrett

...
www.penonfire.com

Contributor: "Knitting: My Urban Escape," in the new anthology, KNITTING
THROUGH IT: Inspiring Stories for Troubled Times (Voyageur Press, 2008).

Author, PEN ON FIRE: A Busy Woman's Guide to Igniting the Writer Within
(Harcourt, 2004), honored with a 2005 ASJA Outstanding Book Award

Host, "Writers on Writing," Wednesdays at 9 a.m. KUCI-FM, on iTunes (click
on Public Radio), and podcast at http://writersonwriting.blogspot.com
....................................................................

"There is nothing like a dream to create the future." - Victor Hugo

No comments: